top of page
White Drone

Drone Insurance


Damage caused to the insured object in the amount of up to € 3,000 is indemnified.

In addition, personal injury and property damage caused by the insured object to third parties shall be indemnified to the extent of the liability insurance coverage selected in the insurance contract. Prerequisite for insurance coverage is the choice of building / apartment, home property and liability insurance protections.



The basic home insurance solution, which is also required by all banks and credit institutions, is the minimum protection under home insurance, which includes the following insurance risks:

  • Fire, fire due to construction error

  • Direct lightning strike

  • Explosion

  • Storm and strong wind

  • Equipment leakage (water pipes, sewerage, heating and ventilation systems)

  • Vandalism

  • Burglary, robbery

Total risk insurance is the maximum protection under home insurance in case of an unexpected and unforeseen loss event. The terms and conditions of total risk insurance include only exclusions (losses that are not indemnified): losses due to wear, corrosion, mold, rodents and other pests, subsidence, design errors, in other words, all losses that can be foreseen and prevented. Extended home insurance total risk insurance also includes:

  • Damage caused by water infiltrating the building structure (roof, wall)

  • Further damage caused by the movement of snow or ice


Apartment - only interior finishing (floors, ceilings, walls), load-bearing and exterior walls are not insured here. The apartment is insured for its restoration value. Along with the interior finish, the following are automatically insured: electrical system, electricity meter, built-in sanitary equipment. Interior finishes also include built-in wardrobes, wood-burning stoves and suspended ceilings.

Part of the building - in addition to the interior finishing of the apartment, it is also possible to insure the imaginary part of the house belonging to the apartment, ie the exterior finishing, part of the basement or attic, shared balcony and corridor.

When insuring a house, the interior and exterior walls, roof, veranda and stairs are covered. Along with the building, smaller outbuildings (10-20m²) are also insured. In addition, facilities such as a fence, street lighting, a playground, a greenhouse and other similar small buildings are also insured. Larger buildings must be indicated separately on the policy.


The insurance of a non-residential house and a cottage is not very different from the insurance of an ordinary building. However, the insurance risk is higher and the insurance premium is higher because it is not their permanent residence. Some insurers do not cover damages due to pipeline leaks in such houses, and the risk of burglary is covered only if the automatic burglar alarm is connected to a security company.


It is also possible to insure a building under construction when the box of the building is ready, ie there are walls, roof, windows and doors, but the choice of insurable risks is limited.


Outbuildings such as saunas, sheds and garages can also be insured, but the range of risks is limited.


In addition, we definitely recommend choosing home property insurance, which protects movable property located in a building or apartment (for example, furniture, interior elements, houseplants, household appliances, clothing, etc.).


  • Temporary housing rental cost insurance - if the home has become uninhabitable as a result of the insured event, the rental costs of the temporary housing, as well as the costs necessary for moving are reimbursed.

  • Loss of rental income - if the rented building or apartment becomes uninhabitable, the lost rental income will be compensated for up to 12 months.

  • Liability insurance - accidents with water supply, heating and other systems can occur in both new and old houses. They can cause harm not only to the insured but also to third parties (such as lower neighbors). It is therefore sensible to add civil liability insurance to home insurance.

bottom of page